Google has come up with its new feature, ‘Google My Business’ designed especially for businesses to bring their target customers closer. Both local businesses & big brands will be benefitted with it as the new tool enables connecting with potential buyers via search, maps & Google+.
Google My Business is going to change the way local & non local marketers find shoppers online. Unifying Google Adwords with it may give substantial customer data to brands and help them track user engagement. So, this is a chance to grab if you want to improve your sales online.
What this new interface has got for Online Ventures?
Those who are already using Google places and Google+ will enjoy a new combination through which users can search about them and interact too. A business verified with Google places now has the advantage to use all contextual Google services through one place.
This is how one can get connected to customers via Google My Business:
- Sign in through ‘get on Google’
- Choose options (for existing businesses, for businesses having Google accounts & third one for businesses wanting to get started)
- Get a new page once you are authorized.
- Take a tour & start building your profile page.
Highlights of ‘Google My business’
This business control panel has got really amazing functionality which will simplify routine business monitoring, add to returns & get you on Google search engine in a better way.
- Easy to update –Google search, Google maps & Google+ cab be updated at one place.
- Offers virtual tour- Photo uploads make the business presentation easier & convincing.
- Share news & views- Tell users about the usual happenings through Google+
- Get benefit of Google reviews – Strengthen your online reputation by staying on the top of reviews.
- Use Custom Insights to know your target users better- Use integrated AdWords to learn engagement metrics, and demographic data that tells how users react to your business.
To make ‘Google My Business’ manageable while you are on the move, Google has rolled out Android as well as iOS app too. The app will allow you to handle all activities from wherever you are.
FATbit views it as a smart move of Google since this will not only improve user search but also heighten the importance of Google+. The search giant has been working to upgrade local search for quite a time and this is again a move that will help customers get better search results. The best part is it’s bigger a treat for businesses as the distance between them & potential buyer may decrease with it.
Feel free to add what you feel about this new Google product in comments box or ask any query if you want to hear anything from us.
Image Source :-